Non-Surgical Skin Rejuvenation Services
No matter your age, you may be concerned about a variety of skin conditions. Whether you are 25, 55, or 75, wrinkles, lines and sagging areas can appear on our faces or bodies leaving us feeling self-conscious.
Many factors cause skin to age. Excess sun exposure or other harmful rays is one of the most common factors that break down skin cells and cause premature aging. Hormones, specifically changes in estrogen levels, cause collagen to break down, causing wrinkles, loss of skin tone, and loss of elasticity. Some medications can impact skin health and cause premature aging. We all lose muscle mass as we age. We also lose facial fat as we age, causing an involution change (sunk in) sagging or hollowing in our cheek area. Muscles used in facial expressions can leave us with unwanted lines like crow’s feet or smile lines.
I have been very pleased with all of their services. My aunt is a customer as well and she is the one who recommended the DOT Therapy to rejuvenate my skin and they actually did my face and skin. Within about just 5 days, I noticed an incredible difference."
Dr. Greg Chernoff is a world-renowned expert in non-surgical skin improvement. He specializes in anti-aging skin rejuvenation using a multimodality approach to address a variety of skin and body concerns.
Dr. Chernoff’s skin improving techniques have been accepted as the best practices that are utilized by physician’s world-wide. Dr. Chernoff selects lasers based upon their safety and effectiveness. He operates one of the largest aesthetic laser centers in the nation and has treated thousands of patients. Dr. Chernoff combines his expertise, advanced techniques, and world-renowned aesthetic vision to give patients beautiful and natural looking results.
The advanced laser skin and body rejuvenation procedures offered include:
Dr. Chernoff has extensive experience and completed significant research in both surgical and non-surgical laser therapy. He has authored numerous publications on the subject and is currently conducting research to improve therapies for skin improvement.
If you would like to learn more about Chernoff Cosmetic Surgery’s array of non-surgical face and body rejuvenation procedures, schedule your consultation with Dr. Greg Chernoff at Chernoff Cosmetic Surgery in Indianapolis, IN.
What Are Some Of The Non-Surgical And Laser Treatment Options Available?
Many new in-office options exist that are effective, safe, and require little or no downtime. Treatment options combine laser technology, radio frequency, ultrasound and other methods to regenerate collagen, improve skin tone, fade sunspots, and improve the overall quality of skin.
- Fractionated CO2 Therapy is one of the most effective in-office laser treatments available. The laser penetrates the outer layer of the skin and seals off the treated area, boosting collagen production. The treatment is an excellent treatment for improving skin tone and reducing acne scars, active acne, fine lines, age spots, sun damage, and pore size.
- Photo Rejuvenation Intense Pulsed Light uses broad-spectrum light to rejuvenate skin. IPL is an excellent, non-ablative treatment for overall skin improvement. IPL is excellent for sun damage, spots, acne, redness, and fine lines. IPL works best when done in a series of treatments. There is no downtime with IPL and it’s an excellent option for a quick treatment over lunch or after work to improve your skin. It is an excellent maintenance treatment for anyone.
- Radio Frequency & Ultrasound Therapy uses high frequency electrical energy and sound waves to tighten and tone skin on the face and body. The non-ablative treatment is excellent for fine lines, collagen building, scar therapy, and acne control. The treatment stimulates the deep tissue for optimal skin tightening and collagen building. RF and Ultrasound Therapy combined decrease fat deposits and cellulite, tighten skin, and improve overall skin quality. Learn more about FaceTite and BodyTite!
- Multi-Wavelength high energy is used to remove spider and thread veins in the face (cheek, temporal region, nasal dorsum, forehead) and legs. Additionally, it can fade or remove some vascular birthmarks (capillary vascular malformations), and leg and facial veins (telangiectasis).
- Low Multi-Wavelength Light stimulates cellular function, decreases pain, improves healing, and decreases inflammation. Additionally, with special hand pieces, advanced laser assisted acupuncture is used to treat cravings associated with smoking and over eating.
- Injectables are one of the most popular non-surgical facial rejuvenation procedures is the wide variety of facial filler and neurotoxin products. They are clinically proven and a safe way to address, wrinkles, folds, crow’s feet, restore face and hands volume loss, augment your lips, and
- Facial fillers can produce results that last for up to five years. There are injectable treatments such as Kybella that are designed to improve the contour of your chin and cause unwanted fat to diminish.
- Neurotoxin injectables such as, BOTOX Cosmetic, Dysport, Jeuveau, or Xeomin addresses dynamic wrinkles. All of these injectables can work on their own or in conjunction with other procedures to temporarily give you a youthful, revitalized appearance.
- Facials and Medical-Grade Skincare Products – Dr. Greg Chernoff offer offers medical-grade skincare services and facials performed by certified aestheticians. If you want to achieve and maintain healthy renewed skin, schedule your consultation today.
Dr. Greg Chernoff has extensive experience in addressing many types of skin conditions. He will make a proper assessment of the condition of your skin and make recommendations to help achieve your desired improvements.
Why Dr. Greg Chernoff For Your Laser/RF Energy For Face and Body Treatments?
When considering non-surgical skincare treatments, finding the right aesthetic doctor can mean the difference between great results and less than optimal results. Board certification, advanced training and skills, along with years of experience are important factors to consider when selecting your cosmetic physician.
At Chernoff Cosmetic Surgery in Indianapolis, IN you can be reassured that Dr. Greg Chernoff
has the appropriate surgical certifications, extensive knowledge, experience, surgical skill and aesthetic vision. Dr. Chernoff is a renowned aesthetic surgeon and educator.
Over the last 20-years, Dr. Chernoff has significantly contributed to the advancements in Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Medicine. He was one of the pioneers of both surgical and non-surgical laser therapy. He has pioneered many new skincare treatments and over the years has been refining the therapies to improve and enhance his patient’s skin. Research is important to him since it allows him to stay on the cutting edge of new therapies and techniques.
You can trust your cosmetic non-surgical, laser and RF Energy enhancement and skin treatments to Dr. Chernoff, a triple board certified facial and reconstructive plastic surgeon. Dr. Chernoff is certified by The American Board of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, The American Board of Facial, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
Dr. Chernoff is an expert face and body cosmetic enhancement physician who has performed thousands of non-surgical aesthetic procedures for men and women in Indianapolis, IN and the surrounding communities for over 20 years.
Select the Best for Natural
If you desire a Center of Excellence for cosmetic surgical and non-surgical procedures, look no further than Chernoff Cosmetic Surgery in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Greg Chernoff is a triple board-certified physician who is passionate about helping his patients achieve their goals. Our commitment to you is to provide outstanding patient care and optimal results.