Treating acne is not a one size fits all solution. Our acne center offers a variety of treatments that can be used alone or in combination to achieve the optimal therapeutic level.
Types of Acne Treatments Offered at Our Acne Center:
Acne Laser Therapy
Our acne center offers state-of-the-art laser therapy that provides our patients with
effective results. Our laser treatments offer different therapeutic levels The level
of treatment will depend on the type and acne severity.
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Therapy broad based spectrum light to shrink sebaceous glands, decrease inflamed blood vessels, reduce pigment variations, improve skin tone and quality.
- IPL light based therapy combined with bipolar radio frequency laser therapy (ReFirme) further improve the quality of our patients skin.
- For complex cases, we offer Dermal Optical Thermolysis (DOT), a fractional CO2 laser technology to shrink sebaceous glands, blend pigment, and stimulate new collagen growth while improving scaring and skin quality.
Our acne center utilizes injectable anti-inflammatory therapy to treat cystic acne and types of acne that become inflamed.
Skin Refining Treatments & Care
Our acne center offers safe and effective skin care and skin treatments for reducing and controlling acne.
- Medical Grade Peels use Retinoic and Salicylic acids which comfortably exfoliate and do not burn the skin.
- Acne Facials & Microdermabrasion exfoliate, nourish, and balance skin to control and minimize troublesome acne breakouts.
- Medical Grade Skin Care products use safe and effective ingredients that maintain healthy skin between treatments.
- Acne Spot Treatments contain topical spironolactone, a prescription strength diuretic to prevent and control acne.
In some cases, antibiotics, acne drug therapy, and/or topical medications may be suggested in combination with skin care, treatments, laser, and/or injectable therapy.